- Joint Advertising and Marketing Research and Studies
- Leafletting Guidelines for activists
- Do You Know Enough To Enlist
- Considerations for High School Counselors
- Considerations for Superintendents and School Board Directors
- No Child Left Behind section 9528
- Statements by parents and citizens to their School Boards
- What Recruiters Don’t Tell You
Videos about recruitment, military life, and war. ( http://vfpuk.org/2017/videos-what-the-recruiters-dont-tell-you/ )
Don’t Enlist at 16
Do you think Army adverts are realistic?
What does Army training do to your mind?
Is bullying a big problem for you soldiers?
What is daily life in the military really about?
What does it really feel like to kill someone?
How does it feel to be injured or see a friend killed?
A mum’s point of view.
If I join at 16 will I get useful qualifications?
What are the most common problems for young soldiers leaving the army?